What is the procedure to become a Beaver, Cub or Scout? Children are welcome to come and join us a couple of times to see if they like it. Full membership details, subscription costs and other useful information can be found in the Hilversum International Group brochure.
How to become a scout
1. Fill in the form using the signup button.
2. Once the application form is received, we will get in touch with you.
3. If applicable, your child will be invited for a trial period.
4. After 3 meetings, should your child decide to join we request that you fill in the Record cards and submit it to Joyce.
What is the contribution worth?
– Exciting meetings
– All the badges you need for your ScoutFit (uniform).
– A snack and drink at every meeting.
– Trained Leaders (We are still looking for extra leaders!)
– Material (and storage) for camp.
– A Dutch scouting magazine 6 times a year.
– Membership Scouting Nederland.