What is the procedure to become a Beaver, Cub or Scout? Children are welcome to come and join us a 3 times to see if they like it. Full membership details, subscription costs and other useful information can be found in the Hilversum International Group brochure.
How to become a scout
- Fill in the form using the signup button.
- Once the application form is received, we will get in touch with you.
- After 3 meetings, should your child decide to join we request that you fill in the Record Cards document and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fun meetings with games, activities and snacks
- Earn badges for your accomplishments
- Trained Leaders (We are still looking for extra leaders!)
- Fun camps
- Subscription to the Dutch scouting magazine
- Official membership to Scouting Nederland
The Beaver programme Age For boys and girls aged 5 till 7 years. Meeting time Thursday evening from 4.45pm till 6.00 pm. Address Orionlaan 60 Hilversum. A Beaver colony is made up of scouts aged 5 to 7 years old….
The Cub Scout programme Age For boys and girls aged 8 till 10 years. Meeting time Thursday evening from 6.15pm till 7.45 pm. Address Orionlaan 60 Hilversum. Cub Scout Pack Hilversum International Cubs are always…
The Scout programme Age For boys and girls aged 11 till 15 years. Meeting time Thursday evening from 6.45 pm till 8.45 pm. Address Orionlaan 60 Hilversum Hilversum International Scouts are a pretty cool bunch…