What is the procedure to become a Beaver, Cub or Scout? Children are welcome to come and join us a 3 times to see if they like it. Full membership details, subscription costs and other useful information can be found in the Hilversum International Group brochure.
How to become a scout
- Fill in the form using the signup button.
- Once the application form is received, we will get in touch with you.
- After 3 meetings, should your child decide to join we request that you fill in the Record Cards document and submit it to email@example.com.
- Fun meetings with games, activities and snacks
- Earn badges for your accomplishments
- Trained Leaders (We are still looking for extra leaders!)
- Fun camps
- Subscription to the Dutch scouting magazine
- Official membership to Scouting Nederland
The Beaver programme for boys and girls aged 5 till 7 years. Meeting time Thursday evening from 4.45pm till 6.00 pm. Address Orionlaan 60 Hilversum. A Beaver colony is made up of scouts….
The Cub Scout programme for boys and girls aged 8 till 10 years. Meeting time Thursday evening from 6.15pm till 7.45 pm. Address Orionlaan 60 Hilversum. Cub Scout Pack Hilversum International…
Explorers (boys and girls 14-18yrs) are a tight-knit group who engage in fun and challenging activities. Meetings are Thursday evenings 7-9pm. The Explorer group comes from all different cultures…